Parents can experience their shopping tour in a relaxed manner and bring their children, between 4 and 10 years, to the new play paradise Pöks. Loving and experienced staff takes care of your girls and boys in free play. Daily changing activities by the music workshop of the Bremen Philharmonic and the teachers Holger Saathoff and Dagmar Steinmetz are offered on top for free play. In this way, your little ones experience easy access to art and music. Are you going on a shopping tour with your family in Bremen city soon? Then be sure to drop by the Pöks with your children. The little ones will love it.
News from the Pöks
There will be no music workshop on Wednesday, April 5th, 2023, Saturday, April 8th, 2023 and Saturday, April 22nd, 2023.
What is offered to your child in the Pöks?
- foosball table
- climbing elements
- bouncy castle
- Chill and reading corner
- Seasonal craft activities
- Pedalos & hula hoops
- Daily changing music and creative workshops
- and much more
Pok's rules of the game
- Prior registration by phone or email is required for the workshops offered
- We take care of children between 4 and 10 years old.
- The time limit for care is a maximum of 2 hours a day and twice a week.
- When registering the child, a form must be filled in and the identity card and mobile phone number of one of the parents must be submitted.
- We ask you to bring your own food. The Pöks does not offer catering.
- The maximum number of children that can be cared for at the same time is limited. We ask for your understanding if we are unable to accept your child due to the childcare situation.
- Children who still need diaper changing cannot be looked after in the Pöks.
- For safety reasons, the children must be able to communicate clearly in German.
- Should a child require more intensive care or supervision, this cannot be provided. One parent must then be present.
- Parents must point out any allergies or important diseases of the child.
- Shoes are removed in the play area. Please bring ABC socks for your child.
Wednesdays 3:00-3:45 p.m. / 4:00-4:45 p.m.: music workshop
Thursdays 4:00-6:00 p.m.: Artist workshop with Holger Saathoff
Fridays 4:00-6:00 p.m.: creative workshop with Dagmar Steinmetz
Saturdays 2:00-2:45 p.m. / 3:00-3:45 p.m.: music workshop